We have a vacancy for a passionate and experienced Graphic Designer to join our creative team, working on interesting projects for our broad and varied customer base. As a Graphic Designer in our studio, you will be expected to provide creative, stylish, accurate and timely print design services.
Your Role Will Include:
• Establishing project design and functionality requirements in consultation with colleagues and clients.
• Liaising with clients on design briefs and signoffs as required.
• Producing creative and accurate print artwork on time and to client specification.
• Managing your time so that the studio schedule is adhered to.
• Implementing agreed processes, quality and data protection controls
• Co-operating with colleagues to contribute to a positive work environment.
• Maintaining and enhancing the reputation of CUBE as an organisation that is committed to meeting and exceeding client expectations
• You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in graphic design.
• Appropriate third level qualification in visual communication is required. Print industry/prepress would be a great advantage.
• Proficiency in Adobe CC.
• You must be self-motivated, with strong communication skills and excellent time management.
• You must have an exceptionally keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
• Creative flair for design along with the ability to take ownership insuring quality of finished projects, scheduling and organising jobs to meet client deadlines. You must have the ability to work quickly under pressure.
• The position reports directly to the Head of Design.
If you are interested please email your CV and a short pdf portfolio to Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org before December 16th.