When you are ready to print a file, you’ll need to relay the following printing and binding information to your account manager;
Don’t worry if you are unsure of any of these specifications, we can help guide you and give recommendations.
• Quantity – How many books do you need?
• Size – What is the width and height of the book in its finished form?
• Page Count – How many pages (not sheets) are in your book?
• Bindery Style – How do you want the pages and cover bound together? For example, are they perfect bound, spiral coil bound, stapled?
• Paper Thickness and Type – Do you have a particular weight of paper in mind or are you flexible? Is the cover thicker than the interior pages? Do you want the cover or pages to be glossy?
• Colour and Placement of Ink – Do you want full colour printing, specific PMS colour(s) or black ink? Will the cover be printed on both sides or just the outside? Will the cover be printed in a different ink colour than the interior pages?
• Finishing Operations – Are there any special needs such as 3-hole drilling or shrink-wrapping?
• Desired Delivery Date and address – At some point, it will help to share the requested date of delivery and also where the order is to be delivered.
We can simplify the book printing process for you and would be happy to quote on any upcoming book projects you may have. Contact us today.